موقع Avec Plaisir كل ماهو جديد سوف تجده فى هذا الموقع
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

موقع Avec Plaisir كل ماهو جديد سوف تجده فى هذا الموقع

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

منتدي التميز والإبداع

أرجو أن تكونوا في تمام الصحة والعافية بإذن الرحمن

أهلا بكم زوار وأعضاء ومشرفين وأداريين "Avec Plaisir"

موقع الاستاذ جمال بسيوني للغة الفرنسية يرحب بكم

tell me more learn french full dvd

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Ali
المدير العام
المدير العام

عدد المساهمات : 235
تاريخ التسجيل : 03/12/2009
العمر : 30

tell me more learn french full dvd Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: tell me more learn french full dvd   tell me more learn french full dvd Emptyالخميس ديسمبر 03, 2009 8:06 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think you know about TELL ME MORE !

for more information
-http://www.auralog.com/us/individuals_home.htm?gclid=CJCYyfjm1oQCFTTKJAodNXh 1aA
The Complete Method That Adapts To Your Needs
This Complete Course contains 3,600 exercises, organized in 35 different types of activities. This latest intelligent software version evaluates your progress as you learn, and uses your results to suggest the activities and exercises best suited to your needs. Whatever your objectives or level, TeLL me More adapts to your needs and guides you through the learning process, just as a teacher would.

Features
It offers three alternative learning modes to help personalize your lessons:

The Dynamic Mode uses real-time performance analysis to tailor the learning process to your individual needs. Evaluating your progress as you work, it adjusts your activities based on the results of your previous exercises.
The Guided Mode offers a personalized lesson structure based on your own objectives and time constraints.
The Free-To-Roam Mode allows you to select the activities and workshops of your choice giving you the freedom to create your own lessons.
There are 750 hours of learning broken up into six Workshops (in the case of TeLL me More for English, a total of 750 hours are offered):
The Lesson Workshop organizes activities by topic.
The Grammar Workshop and the Vocabulary Workshop include sets of exercises linked to grammar rules, verb conjugations and key vocabulary words (classified by either topic or level).
The Cultural Workshop helps to improve your knowledge of the countries in which the language is spoken.
The Oral Workshop contains numerous dialogues and interactive videos focusing on both oral comprehension and expression.
The Written Workshop includes sets of exercises and designed to help you improve your written expression.

in order to download this dvd you must install bitcomet :
[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط]
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://avecplaisir.own0.com
Ali
المدير العام
المدير العام

عدد المساهمات : 235
تاريخ التسجيل : 03/12/2009
العمر : 30

tell me more learn french full dvd Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Tell Me More French Plus & Premium   tell me more learn french full dvd Emptyالخميس ديسمبر 10, 2009 9:21 pm

Tell Me More French Plus & Premium
tell me more learn french full dvd 4635d9474a5ef94cd03d40e385f4b177
This package includes all 3 levels: Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced and is the perfect solution for learning French. With more than 750 hours of learning, this is the most extensive offer on the market to help you learn French.
The intelligent software version evaluates your progress as you learn French, and uses your results to suggest the activities and exercises best suited to your needs.

Compress Version Plus!

Links:

Megaupload

[

All cd’s Installation, Beginner, Intermediate

&

Advanced! 4Cd’s Premium

Megaupload

[/color][ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط]

[
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://avecplaisir.own0.com

tell me more learn french full dvd
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
موقع Avec Plaisir كل ماهو جديد سوف تجده فى هذا الموقع :: Dictionnaires et Encyclopédies :: قواميس وموسوعات :: كتب كورسات سماعية-
انتقل الى: